Date(s) - 16/02/2019 - 24/02/2019
Roll up roll up for the Van Hage circus John Lawsons Award Winning Circus is back with lots of New entertainment
The circus at Van Hages runs from 16th February 2019 to 24th February 2019 over the February half-term holiday you can view the half-term holidays in Hertfordshire here
John Lawson’s circus was founded in 1974 by ringmaster ‘captain’ John Lawson. It was originally named John Lawson’s Circus De Reszke.
Then 5 years after appearing at events that were held outdoors all over the country to great acclaim, John Lawson bought a small second-hand ‘flower show’ marquee. With just one Bedford lorry, he began touring the country with what was the possibly the smallest Circus in the land.
The Circus endeavours to continue the original aim of the show – by bringing fantastic traditional live entertainment. They want to bring this to smaller communities up and down the country. Communities that mostly do not normally receive a great deal. Read more about John Lawsons Circus.
Book tickets, come along and be entertained at the circus by;
- The Remaches Clowns
- Ross Shirley Aerial Straps
- Diabolos, Roller Skating with The Duo Peris,
- Laser Light Show from Miss Keyla
- The amazing Mr Slinky, from Hungary
- Miss Bori on the low wire, and high in the roof of The Big Top Miss Alicia on the Aerial Rope.
All lead by the ringmaster Lazlo Schlingloff
There are several shows per day and they Start at 11 AM, 1 PM and 3 PM each day
2 years of age & under go free* (Babes in Arms)
* Children 2 years of age and under are admitted free of charge and are required to sit on Parents or Guardians lap.
Non-allocated seating, on a first, come first serve basis.
All content copyright Babies and Children 2021